Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 3 Assignment - Another Honey Do and Some Fun Too!

So I guess I need to confess that I've been re-doing our Master Bath for a while now...let's just say it's been too long!  But the finish line is on the horizon and there is just one item left on my Honey Do List and I'm going to tackle it this week.  I need to finish repainting the above-the toilet cabinet.  I say finish because thanks to some less than helpful advice from my friends at the Depot, I'm having to do it all over again just as I did with the vanity.  The vanity was truly a nightmare...the first time the side peeled off completely in two pieces, so I'm hoping this tutorial at Altar'd Designs will help.  Man I wish I had found this before I painted them the first time!!

And now for the fun!!  I recently got my best friend, Tracy, addicted to Pinterest and when I found this adorable family sign tutorial at Every Creative Endeavor (one of my favorite blogs!!) she said..."When are we doing this??" 

This is especially huge because Tracy (as far as I'm concerned she's "Bob Vila with Boobs") is my Power Tool Princess!  She can build anything she puts her mind to.  I, on the other hand, have a garage full of power tools (thanks to the hubs and his yet unfulfilled desire to become a woodworker) but have NO idea how to use them!   So, wish me luck and see you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment