Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 4 Assignment - I will finish the Master Bath...I WILL, I WILL, I WILL!!!

If you saw last week's results you know I still have some work to do in the Master Bath.  First priority...something to put above the toilet that will provide additional storage and be adorable!  A couple of weeks ago I saw this on Pinterest and haven't been able to get it out of my head.
It's from a wonderful tutorial at Retropolitan and I can't wait to give it a try!  I'm thinking two...maybe three crates should do the trick!

I'm also going to try and get all the trim in the bathroom painted...something I absolutely HATE doing! But I keep hearing about this amazing new paint that covers in one coat without streaks or drips and doesn't leave any brush marks so I'm going to give it a whirl!

And if that isn't enough, I have a surprise project in the Master Bath that I'm hoping to tackle this week if the UPS gods don't let me down.  Guess I'm trying to make up for last week!  :)  See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment